Got mine YesterdayYY

JimM

HaHa... ya man, I workin on the lingo...lol. I'm mostly from a similar kinda forum, goes by http://www.camaros.net We talk cars a lot there...lol. Made it here last Friday, day my accountant said tradin in the Jeep beater daily driver on something with a 6000 lb+ GVWR would be a good thing...also day I test drove a Tahoe... and a Trailblazer... and an Avalanche... and the SS. I think I've read nearly every post here since then, except for the motor stuff. Gonna leave it alone... That '68 ragtop's a lot easier (& cheaper) to have that kinda fun with...

Thanks for all the kind welcomes, seems to be a great group of people here, I'm sure I'll get to know a lot of you over the next 60 payments.

Hey, someone help me out with a tonneau? I luv the Retrax, but at 800, I don't think so. Jack rabbit's cool too, found it at $670. Fold-a-cover was reccommended by someone here, it's kool, but covers the stakeholes... so I won't be able to buy those P???co black chrome bed rails ($310... maybe not buying them is a good thing.)

And really, a roll up vinyl cover would probably be ok, I don't know that I'll need to get in there more than once a month or so.

My wife's gonna kill me...she liked the Avalanche. I think I'm ramblin... later.

Archived