Raced another SS

geomcrider

Coming home from work Friday (1/2 day), there was another SS (red)in front of me on the highway. As soon as I started to get close.....bam, he slammed the gas. Needless to say I noticed he had a stock exhaust..so maybe no mods ? I guess he still wanted to mess around.

Anyway, he started to bounce around the lanes and I followed him, left to right, right to left...and then there were NO cars at all in front of us. Four lanes wide, maybe a 3/4 mile or more open..NO TRAFFIC. He's about 7 or 8 cars in front of me and I see that he punches it hard and stayed on it. Kinda caught me of guard but I said...what the heck. Go get e'm ! so I slam it down !

I nail it and was really impressed..I have Brians Tunes, Dual Magnaflows, and a K&N CAI. He was 7 or 8 cars away and creeped up and blew buy him with ease ! I look down and I'm pegged past the 120 and I can honestly say my SS was still pulling. Flat ground...not down hill either ! My trucks a black 03 with 15K and I never pushed it like that. What a responce when I nailed it doing 80...she came alive quick !!! OMFG

I wanted to get him to pull over so we could shoot the breeze..but he ditched on the next exit.

Was that anybody on this site. It was on 84 East just past the truck stop in Southington Ct. 12:20 pm

Thanks ! I've been busy and havent been on in a while.

My truck is usally away for the winter also. But the weather has been good. And she likes the cold air.

First time they put sand down...she dont come out anymore !

I'll be poking around the site now that I have the time !

g

... And she likes the cold air. ...
That's really key with Brian's tune; on my truck it's really sensitive to the air temp, 55-degree ambient is best performance, a couple degrees off either way and it does not run as strong. Good Kill :thumbs:

Mr. P. :)