Pacesetter LT's

1 Fast SS

if you can afford the dynatechs and dont need a 3 inch collector go with the dynatech's theyr stainless and come with the cats. pacesetters are more for a custom exhaust and they have 3 inch collectors. that the reason i went with them , the price didnt do anythign but help make my decision easiers. the only thing i didnt like was the how the pipes looked when you look through the flanges , could have been done a little cleaner but you get what pay for .

ok so do any of u have problems with emissions?

How much power do you really gain from them?

will the pacesetters bolt up to my stock cat back?

1) whats that? :jester:

2) :dunno: they help more with boosted application , you gain more torque than hp. a guesttimate would be 15 hp and 20 ft lbs .

3) no new exhaust can made to bolt to cat back but you wont be able to use your stock cats in the original locations so somethign will need to be done.

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

if you can afford the dynatechs and dont need a 3 inch collector go with the dynatech's theyr stainless and come with the cats. pacesetters are more for a custom exhaust and they have 3 inch collectors. that the reason i went with them , the price didnt do anythign but help make my decision easiers. the only thing i didnt like was the how the pipes looked  when you look through the flanges , could have been done a little cleaner but you get what pay for .

chase what is the use for the 3 inch collector/what do the dynatech's have

ok so do any of u have problems with emissions?

How much power do you really gain from them?

will the pacesetters bolt up to my stock cat back?

1) whats that? :jester:

2) :dunno: they help more with boosted application , you gain more torque than hp. a guesttimate would be 15 hp and 20 ft lbs .

3) no new exhaust can made to bolt to cat back but you wont be able to use your stock cats in the original locations so somethign will need to be done.

So u dont worry bout smog?

ok so if i order the headers and the off road y, can i have cats welded onto the ORY?

How much would that cost?

I already have an exhaust cut out right after the collector. WOuld it really benifit me to get em? How much quarter mile reduction? .3 or .4?

Thanks.

i couldnt tell you on the price like i said it depends where you go , and i think the off road y woudl work but i opted to have my exhaust person to make me my own custom one to make everythign fit just right.

and gains on a stock motor id say more like .15-.2 its not going to make a big difference unless you have other mods helping the engine breath better.