How would this look?

Noticed some of you guy's with smoked tails and it looks real good. I want to do something different because the gmc tails have the amber color in them and it looks like crap. If it would look good smoked i would do that rather than buy new ones but just wanna know what you guy's think.

Picture159.jpg

personally i would candy the amber to red and then put a small tint on them but not to noticable. here is what the amber delete looks like on my old tahoe

Stock lights

87329.jpg

amber deleted

88082.jpg

amber delete with smoke

629778_12_full.jpg

629778_11_full.jpg

before you guys give me crap , i know the wheels were fugly!!

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

Well you could either put in some led tails that are a red/smoked or put in some 03+ taillights off of a silverado that way people would think its a chevy until they saw the front if you were to debadge the tailgate of course.

Something like these

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-05-CHEVY...1QQcmdZViewItem

BTW Nice truck, Lovin the color. :cheers:

Edited by NashSS (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
the black truck above this post has some dark ass tails, i would be freaked i would get ass ended :eek:
I have been told that if you switch to the taillight bulbs for LEDs they are bright enough to be legal - what I've heard anyway.

Mr. P.

the black truck above this post has some dark ass tails, i would be freaked i would get ass ended :eek:

why not put the stock chevy tails on

Would the tail's on your guy's truck's fit in mine? If so that's probably what i will do. They look alot better.

why not put the stock chevy tails on

Would the tail's on your guy's truck's fit in mine? If so that's probably what i will do. They look alot better.

Yes , they fit.