Check out this Ebay Auction

I think i remember some of those pictures out of a magazine where a guy died, he was a mjor pack rat he saved motors had a bunch of yenko camaros and copo's and everything and he died and some guy bought all of it and it was in a bunch of storage bins back to back and the end one was welded shut or something it was in a hotrod magazine. The guy had piles and piles and piles of cars and motors and classic ar stuff

I think i remember some of those pictures out of a magazine where a guy died, he was a mjor pack rat he saved motors had a bunch of yenko camaros and copo's and everything and he died and some guy bought all of it and it was in a bunch of storage bins back to back and the end one was welded shut or something it was in a hotrod magazine. The guy had piles and piles and piles of cars and motors and classic ar stuff

If you read the auction and look at all of the 200+ pictures, you will see the magazine article you are referring to...

thats not the mazine i saw it in. I cant remember what magazine it was but he had a bunch of rare motors like 427's could be a totaly different guy also

I read that same article. You are referring to a different guy, this guy is still alive and plans on writing a book,