gears of war trailer

BlackSS04

I bought it for 360 and was a little disappointed in the selection of weapons, but the storyline is pretty decent.

Unfortunately the scene in the trailer is no where to be found in the game which is a little misleading. Either way you should me able to cruise through the game in about 8-10 hours

I bought it for 360 and was a little disappointed in the selection of weapons, but the storyline is pretty decent.

Unfortunately the scene in the trailer is no where to be found in the game which is a little misleading.  Either way you should me able to cruise through the game in about 8-10 hours

in that case, i will rethink buying that in look into a different game with a bit more strategy involved. thats for the info :thumbs:

i finnaly beat this game tonite, and ive had it since it came out. Good game so much easier with two people

Agreeded, this how I beat the game. There isnt much strategy involved in shooters. Are you more into RPGs? Obvilion is pretty good, but im not into those games

Unfortunately the scene in the trailer is no where to be found in the game which is a little misleading.  Either way you should me able to cruise through the game in about 8-10 hours

Ill wait a few months and pick up a PS3 and squeal like a little girl in anticipation for Metal Gear Solid 4. :D

love the game my roomie has it for 360 and we play it on his projector so its life size, looks better than normal tv but heard hd is way clearer than the projector

I have a 60" Sony 1080i HD...every xbox 360 game is rediculous...Ive seen the PS3 and the graphics look better than 360s...

What is the song playing?? :dunno:  I like it :cool:

Its a song from tears for fears just done acoustic. Its on my myspace Kim ;)

Its called Mad World, and plenty of bands have covered the original by Tears for Fears... Played in the movie Donnie Darko

• 2 weeks later...