piaa led headlight bulbs

04CHASE

i found these on ebay while looking for some new high beams ,any one ever try them or heard anything about them?

led bulbs 9006

for 100 bucks though my as well get another set of hid's but i dont have any more room for another set of ballasts.

I have the regular piaa lights and they are great. Though I have been thinking of hid, if I do pony up for them I will be doing two sets low/high beams. I think it looks hookie with only the lows done. Not that you need the highs after HID's but it adds to the look.

i found these on ebay while looking for some new high beams ,any one ever try them or heard anything about them?

led bulbs 9006

for 100 bucks though my as well get another set of hid's but i dont have any more room for another set of ballasts.

$100.00 for some bulbs? Might as well get an HID kit IMHO and reap the benefits. :dunno: That's just me though...............

I have both the low and high beams (PIAA). Also with the quad hi beam kit. This is almost what I think of as a requirement here in deer country! The light is alot better then stock and my dealer has a warr on them if they burn out in under a year. I have them in everything in the garage and most of my friends have them in anything from mini-vans to SSS. theres another .02

I have both the low and high beams (PIAA). Also with the quad hi beam kit. This is almost what I think of as a requirement here in deer country! The light is alot better then stock and my dealer has a warr on them if they burn out in under a year. I have them in everything in the garage and most of my friends have them in anything from mini-vans to SSS. theres another .02

yeah but are they led's? i have had the halogen super whit e piaa's and they were great just wondering if anyone has the led bulbs.

from what iv read, the reason LED's havent really been hitting the market yet for headlights is due to the bulbs getting hot and melting housings. These were in multiple LED clusters tho. I doubt 1 bulb would get that hot, but i doubt 1 bulb would be that bright either, not for driving like stated above. But when it does happen, im sure they'll look pretty badass.

from what iv read, the reason LED's havent really been hitting the market yet for headlights is due to the bulbs getting hot and melting housings.  These were in multiple LED clusters tho.  I doubt 1 bulb would get that hot, but i doubt 1 bulb would be that bright either, not for driving like stated above.  But when it does happen, im sure they'll look pretty badass.

i heard that too