FS: 1972 Blazer

pnblwzd

This truck belongs to my uncle, but I'm helping get the word out since he's not too internet savy and busy getting ready to move. He has owned it for the last 15 years, and restored it gradually to what it is today. Very nice and normally garaged. New 400+hp 383 w/Edelbrock Performer 750, Comp Cams RV cam, HEI, 9.75:1 Keith Black pistons, 2.02 ported heads, chrome Doug Thorley Tri-Y headers, 4 speed trans, 4WD w/locking hubs, PS, PB, dual 2.25" exhaust, nice paint w/new rocker panels installed - no rust!, nice black/grey interior with highback bucket seats (driver seat has wear) and foldable rear seat, late 70's Blazer center console, bikini top, new soft tonneau cover, removable hard top, tailgate handle flushed and relocated to inside, good chrome bumpers/grille, multi amp stereo sytem, roll bar, full spray-in Rhino liner from firewall to tailgate under the carpet, truck ralley wheels with new 33" rubber, lots of new extra parts and accessories included. Orig CA truck, never off roaded hard. I can get more specifics and more pics for anyone interested.

Asking $9500 obo, located in Bay Area, CA. Selling because it doesn't get driven much anymore. Thanks for looking, and happy holidays!

post-4756-1166656621_thumb.jpgpost-4756-1166656712_thumb.jpg

post-4756-1166656891_thumb.jpg

Edited by pnblwzd (see edit history)