Kid

jballer323

my suggestion is dont get an SS. Get something cheaper and then smoke his doors off. I would look at a 9C1 or b-body with an LT-1, then you can learn how to drive and not worry about damaging a SS, then if you want you can mod it cheaper than th SS and run 13's easy...well it is not easy but a little cheaper...

I'm all for a teenager having a nice fast ride, but my question is, has your dad taken the time to show you how to drive it and use it?  And I don't mean some SEARS tool driving instructor telling you to put your blinker on in a parking lot while coasting in a neon around orange cones.  Have you been to any driving schools? 

You want some real advice?  Instead of buying any "mods", save up your money and go to a driving school (Read as NOT SEARS or ABC crap) for an extended weekend. Usually costs about $1,000 or more, but it will teach you things that will save your life and the life of others.  Once you know how to really drive and accurately judge distances, lane change aggresively/defensively, brake/steering while braking, turn (not just turn the wheel, but dynmics thereof), etc.  Then you can mod your truck.

Last thing any of us want to hear or read is two 16yr olds that got high powered trucks and were street racing, ran a stopsign/red light accidently, t-boned some innocent mom taking her two kids to school and injured killed them.  Further, if you want to race him, take him to test and tune night at your local drag strip.

exactly!!!!

:thumbs:

:withstupid: Best advice yet.

Stickers....... Lots and lots of stickers!!! :thumbs:

Just call him a fag and bang his mom.

Thats what I would do.

you guys are too much :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

I agree with the above statement. get the truck, learn to respect the power, then use it when needed (not on the street). you don't need it on your record that you killed someone when your this young (not that anyone needs it)