99 Tahoe police package 2wd for sale

Hey guys figured I would try and see if anyone knew anyone intrested or was intrested in my Tahoe. It's a 99 Police spec. Fomer Penn State highway patrol truck so they are all highway miles. I have done nothing but highway since I bought it since I used to work about 60 miles from home.

It currently has 125k on it and has been well maintained has new front suspension/balljoints tie rods ect. Brakes all the way around are brand new as of last month. Also Cat delete pipes stock cat back it has a nice growl to it nothing obnoxious. Tuned by Zippy. Tires have about 5k on 'em wider than stock same height.

I dropped it more than stock. It had the stock 2/3 drop being a 2wd. police but I lowered it another 2/2 with spindles and hangers(belltech) the truck handles and rides fantastic at highway speeds with the 3.23 rear end this thing is great at high speeds. Also removed the spotlight and a few other things to kina make it a little less leaky and creaky.

The truck is very dependable all the windows are blacked out and the ac blows ice cold it also has rear ac. The interior isn't perfect because it was a police truck but I understand that when I say or best offer.

Asking 7k obo

Any questions or if anyone knows anyone looking for a good dependable truck drop me an email or Pm

[email protected]

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg