Jessy James SS & Stop & Shop SS

geomcrider

Ok...I know I've been a member for a couple years.. but dont post pics.

Someone please post them for me.

My 7 year old comes home the other day with his aunt who had him in Stop & Shop. She says they are going down an isle and he FREAKS....HEY THERES DADS TRUCK. It's only all small match box but he picked it out. Good eye kid !!!

Then I'm in Marshalls last night and I see only ONE ! Jessy James Silverado SS "BLACK". Just like mine, the fastest color. My 7 year old loves my truck so I said,,,dam...only 59 bucks. And the wife didnt say a thing and picked it up and put it in the carriage. She said if I didnt get if I wouldnt be able to sleep tonight. ..LOL

This Jessy James truck is wild. Its all boom boxed out and has a lowering kit on it. Just push a button. Also the bed is filled with a HUGE set of speakers that move & thump with the sound. Then there a MP3 jack wher the rear plate goes. Its pretty cool. I cant wait to see his face X-Mas morning.

MERRY X-MAS TO ALL !!!

George

Hey if you can post pics...e-mail me

Thanks

Edited by geomcrider (see edit history)

most people don't have email servers that can accept large attachments like pics and video. not too mention how slow it is to email a 3 or 4 MB file. check out photobucket.com its really easy and free to use. just upload your pics there, then use the img tag here on the forums and boom, your pics show up.

Ok..I found 5 and scooped them up !

Anybody want one and your near by....e-mail me

Only cost 2.99 at Stop & Shop...2.73 at Walmart

http://s129.photobucket.com/albums/p223/geomcrider/

g

Edited by geomcrider (see edit history)

I saw the intimidator ss at wal-mart last week, but didn't have the money. :banghead: When I went back the next day to get it, it was gone :tear:

If I had been paying attention and saw this post, I would have posted pics for ya....sorry :(

ss5x.jpg

ss3.jpg

ss2.jpg

ss1.jpg