Inquiring Company

I put this appearance, b/c the company is based on appearance but Mods, if you think it will get more visits elsewhere, please move it. I love detailing and making things look nice, like we all do. I stumbled upon this growing company b/c of Monster.com. They are M.A.R.S. International. M.A.R.S. International They are mobile franchise opportunity for everything from touch up paint, accessories to windshield repair, to interior work and repair. They're designed for dealer lots, paint shops, hot rod shops, you name it. My question is has anyone dealt with or even heard of this company. They were number 1 ranked in their category by Entrepreneur.com and have done nothing but grow since 1998. Seems like a dream job for someone like me and im more than interested. I just need more personal info on something as important as this. Any info is greatly appreciated as always. Thanks.

my neighbor does something like that, excepts he does paintless dent removal also. he owns his own company. it seems like a good job, makes alot of money...alot!!!! since we have harsh winters sometimes that season slows down but in the summer he always has many dealer and residential jobs. i think its a good buss., he works out of his truck and loves what he does, i say look into it

I own Dent Solutions and have done PDR for 8 years. Yeah, their is a lot of money to be made but its not nearly as easy as it looks. I have heard of MARS also up here in Wa. state. Don't really know much about them. But remember they are only as good as the guy running it.

If you like cars, its a great job. I still like doing it as much now as I did when I started. Dealer work is a bit of a pain, always trying to beat you up for pricing.

If you want anymore info feel free to ask.

Wiz

BTW: my original screen name Wizard, was because I used to work for Dent Wizard. Now the name seems pretty stupid to me. :banghead:

• 2 weeks later...