pictures of race car

Chevcup47

Racing is the greatest, isn't it? I joined a pit crew this summer, thinking, 'oh well, I'll give it a shot.'

I haven't been home on a saturday night since. The guy that I pit for is sponsored by Menards and is Paul Menard's (no. 11 in the Busch series) best friend. I'll tell ya... It was absolutely the coolest when Paul's cousin came and raced with us one weekend. They brought the big rig and trailer. It wasn't hard to pick out of the lot!!! It sat about 4 feet higher than anyone else's trailer!!

We race SLM stock, but love the action all night.

racing is a blast. but starting to really get out of hand any more. no matter what class your running. but you cant beat the competition on a dirt track. its the best if you have good drivers and not a bunck of wanna bees.

VM i usually do decant. im not one that goes for broke every nigh. i try to finish the best i can without tearing up alot of stuff. its a long season and im usually in it for the points. 2004 i finished 5th for the year out of 38 cars, 2005 took a break due to family reasons, and in 2006 finished 8th out of almost 70 cars for the year. its getting hard to stay up front when I run one of the smallets motors in the class. but i still have alot of fun when everything goes right. hopefully i can keep the motor together this year. went through 2 last year but its all good just part of the game. win some loose some im in it for the long run .................Dale