I know I haven't been on much lately...

ThePDB

well thanks for tellin me!!! its about time dude. she been puttin up with your ass long enough. so tell us more? how did you do it? details details lets hear em!

ok, heres the details...

I just wanna start off by saying I've never been so happy in all my life. The look on her face was priceless. She cried too... I totally thought she wasnt going to cry. The way I asked her was pretty creative too. Because we have 2.5 acres and a good friend of mine lives 2 houses away from the lot, I had my brother call me on the phone pretending to be the neighbor. I had him tell me there was a sign on the lot- something like a building permit.

We went out there to see what the sign was. The sign had a picture of the house were going to build and also had a fake building permit. The fake permit asked her to permit me an opportunity to spend the rest of our lives together, and to build a future together. bla bla bla.

It was really hard because I'm not really the romantic type... so if I did anything too out of the ordinary she would have knew in a heartbeat what was going on. I'm just glad she said yes :) Asking her dad took some nerves too!

Ok here is a pic of the ring

RingPic.jpg

Here is a better pic of us from Zippy2

ZippyPic.jpg

And here is a better pic of why I'm the luckiest guy on the planet :)

Christy10.jpg

Thanks for all the support guys... I seriously never thought that day would happen :)

Edited by ThePDB (see edit history)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

she was crying because she wanted to marry a guy with a blue SS.

congrats

:crackup:

couldn't keep up with a guy with a black SS

hahaha- Nice. It's kinda funny... I told her about Zippy3 last night and I'm not sure who's more excited about it now... It's rediculous.

It's about damn time. :cheers: You guys make a great couple. Hope to see you guys at Zippy 3 this year. Maybe talk you into playing golf again. C'mon, admit it, you had fun. :D I know Christy had fun laughing at us.

As far as the trucks go, we both know who won 1st place and who won 2nd place at Zippy 2. :D

Seriously, your both great people and I wish you a long happy marriage. :cheers::cheers:

It's about damn time. :cheers:  You guys make a great couple. Hope to see you guys at Zippy 3 this year. Maybe talk you into playing golf again. C'mon, admit it, you had fun. :D  I know Christy had fun laughing at us.

As far as the trucks go, we both know who won 1st place and who won 2nd place at Zippy 2. :D

Seriously, your both great people and I wish you a long happy marriage. :cheers:  :cheers:

I'm totally up for a rematch!!! We just need to get a few more guys out there this time.

Yeah yeah yeah, we all know who won. :)

On a serious note- thanks to ALL the guys on here for your kind words... lord knows I'm gonna need them from now on :crackup: