all joking aside...

KJT13

My parents have had an annual Christmas Eve party for some 30+ yrs now, if I end up heading up there, there's a chance I might spend the night there so I won't get a chance to say it tomorrow, but I just wanna wish all of you a Merry Christmas!!

In the short time I've been a member here, I've really enjoyed my stay, the comroddery, and everything I've learned. Can't wait for the New Year to roll around to scrape some extra cash together and start doing some mods. My head is literally swimming with ideas. Thanks to you guys!!! Yes, guy is a unisex tem Kim. :D

Happy Holidays everyone from a warm(ish), no white Christmas-having, Boston!!!

Keith

:cheers:

My parents have had an annual Christmas Eve party for some 30+ yrs now, if I end up heading up there, there's a chance I might spend the night there so I won't get a chance to say it tomorrow, but I just wanna wish all of you a Merry Christmas!!

In the short time I've been a member here, I've really enjoyed my stay, the comroddery, and everything I've learned.  Can't wait for the New Year to roll around to scrape some extra cash together and start doing some mods.  My head is literally swimming with ideas.  Thanks to you guys!!!  Yes, guy is a unisex tem Kim.    :D

Happy Holidays everyone from a warm(ish), no white Christmas-having, Boston!!!

Keith

Same to you :thumbs: it's nice to see the newer members on are are as nice as the older ones :D

My parents have had an annual Christmas

Same to you :thumbs: it's nice to see the newer members on are are as nice as the older ones :D

Who the hell is this guy? Hes been posting around and never saw his introduction...BAD NEWBIE!

:lol::jester:

But yes merry christmas to all and to all a good night!

My parents have had an annual Christmas

Who the hell is this guy? Hes been posting around and never saw his introduction...BAD NEWBIE!

:lol::jester:

But yes merry christmas to all and to all a good night!

hope you didn't mean me.... i had my intro "boston newbie"