Bring Back Dodge3 NOW!

cvp33

Mervz-

I cannot believe you banned Dodge3. Yes, the guy was an idiot. Yes, he couldn't spell worth a lick. Yes, all his posts were insulting and irrelevant. But banning him? Is that what we stand for?

Your job is to keep this website informative and entertaining. Now what am I supposed to do for entertainment? I haven't had this much fun watching a meltdown since Chernobyl. This guy was a walking billboard for anti-dodge enthusiasts. Who else better to carry the torch for the dodge boys than this uneducated, ill-informed, Cromagnon.

Couldn't we have strung this guy out a little longer? It was just getting fun. Now who are we going to pick on when we've had a bad day.

Thanks for nothin' Mervz.

cvp

P.S. Toungue firmly in cheek :D:lol::P

Dude, that dodge moron brought out the best in all of us. Well, he made me respect every other poster on this board. I think this all teaches us a lesson. And no the lesson isn't that Mervz will ban you if you ever get on a drunken rant and start to bitch about anything. The lesson is, thank every moron that wanders onto this board for bringing their brief stint of idiocy to our otherwise controlled world....... Or that you need to get your licks in while you can cuz BIG BROTHER is watching.....

-Joe

Archived