Next holiday topic>>>>

r8rs4lf

the gym is a thought, but even if i just start eating better and toss around some dumbells i'll be happy. the big goal (which i've already started) is to cut down on drinking. mainly during the week. that and overspending. which goes back to drinking. if i wanna put some money in the SS, then the bars are gonna have to do without this guy.

Our family has a huge gathering every year during Christmas eve and the women also get together before that to make tamales for the holiday.

We'll see!  :thumbs:

Mmmmmmmm homemade tamales. :thumbs:

I'm not getting in the gym, but I am going to get healthy and loose weight. I have two children and if I'm going to try to keep up with them, then I need to get in shape. Also, get some bills paid off, and hopefully save some money towards another hot rod project.

Omg im sick of Tamales! Ive been eating them since the 22nd and im not gonna stop eating till next year, WHY! WHY! All My family is Mexican so yeah...

Onyx

My main resolution is to save a certain amount of money each month, and this time next year, buy something big(possibly for the truck) :D I'm also letting my hair grow out, so I made a resolution not to cut it for awhile, and stop being late for everything :banghead: , and to take an actual vacation....I haven't been on a vacation in at least 6 years :shakehead:

My main resolution is to save a certain amount of money each month, and this time next year, buy something big(possibly for the truck) :D  I'm also letting my hair grow out, so I made a resolution not to cut it for awhile, and stop being late for everything :banghead: , and to take an actual vacation....I haven't been on a vacation in at least 6 years :shakehead:

i went to Huntington Beach to visit friends in 04. that was the first real vacation i had since Aruba in 96. i wanna head back out there and stop off to visit friends in Mesa, AZ. almost considering driving, but that would kill my vacation time.

let's see....my gf decided that i should stop using foul language so much and use proper english and etiquit or some shit

F that noise. i never make resolustions. i just live my life. but i guess spending money on the ss will work.

Alan

i'm for that :thumbs:

i want to get in the gyn and back in school also and make my truck just a bit faster  :chevy:

"Gyn"? as in gynecologist? :jester:

As for me, I want to loose 10 lbs and start doing some upper body workouts. All this bike riding is great for the heart and legs, but leaves the upper body neglected. :P

Well I go to the gym 4 times a wk...So for me...I gotta lay off the drugs, beer, spending mny, reckless driving, avoid hitting curbs, pay my bills on time, keep my jobs, get a job, and stop transporting bricks.... :D

its a hardknock life out there..... :yellow_loser:

Well I go to the gym 4 times a wk...So for me...I gotta lay off the drugs, beer, spending mny, reckless driving, avoid hitting curbs, pay my bills on time, keep my jobs, get a job, and stop transporting bricks.... :D

You could take care of all those resolutions by just quiting the drugs. You would be suprised by all the shit you can do while being sober, trust me I KNOW.

guess ive got a couple too.

i'd like to finally finish my 69 rivi. been gathering interior parts for almost two years now. heading off to paint soon. (black or dark maroon i think)

also like to buy another rental property if the market keeps declining up here.

really want to knuckle down and get my broker's license this year too.

like to remodel our 4th and 5th bedrooms into a second master suite.

wouldnt mind hitting the gym more but am content with where im at.