Next holiday topic>>>>

r8rs4lf

Our family has a huge gathering every year during Christmas eve and the women also get together before that to make tamales for the holiday. It's at a different family members house every year and it's our turn next year. My resolution for 2007 is to finish the 1200 sq. ft. addition to our home and have it ready for the party next year. I don't doubt the contruction will be done early enough, but will it be done, DONE?

We'll see! :thumbs:

I need to hit the gym too.....cut back on drinking, give a good effort at quitting smoking..... :crazy:

My big goal this year is to move and shake and make things happen. I"m looking at buying another house for investment. Yeah, I may have been watching a few too many episodes of "Flip this House", buy hey, if they can do it, I know I can.

So, I've got my eye on a house right now with the potential of about a 30-40k profit after the initial investment. Wish me luck!!

I'm jumping on that Gym bandwagon too .... Need to see one from the inside someday, not just drive by them ... :D Should be alittle easier with my new schedule .... Coming off of Midnights after almost 7 years .....

Other than that ... Travel, Travel and more Travel ...

Our family has a huge gathering every year during Christmas eve and the women also get together before that to make tamales for the holiday.

We'll see!  :thumbs:

Mmmmmmmm homemade tamales. :thumbs:

I'm not getting in the gym, but I am going to get healthy and loose weight. I have two children and if I'm going to try to keep up with them, then I need to get in shape. Also, get some bills paid off, and hopefully save some money towards another hot rod project.

I want to get back to going to church in 2007. I just started lifting again so I hope to stay on that path and lose 10 lbs or so. I also hope to finally start my real estate empire wa ha ha :devil: Need to be ready to retire in 7-8 years. I'll be close to 40 by then. :P Almost forgot I need to get this SS into the 12's sometime next year.

let's see....my gf decided that i should stop using foul language so much and use proper english and etiquit or some shit

F that noise. i never make resolustions. i just live my life. but i guess spending money on the ss will work.

Alan

my new years resolution is to get off my fat ass and get back to the gym.

I'm with you guys ,i say that year after year but this year i am one step ahead,i already started to talk to a trainer who is in the process of giving me a work up.good luck guys. :thumbs: