SIDE CLADDING

SS TowPig

whats up guys....wondering what actually holds the cladding on the sides of SSS's i have an 05 and the cladding on the corner of the drivers door seems a little loose, theres a little bit bigger gap than there is on the passenger side and i can push in on it and close it....just wondering what holds this on or if i should even worry about it, thanks again....Cole :chevy:

I believe it is double sided sticky tape by like 3M, so pushing on it could help...Depending on how long your have had the truck you could get the dealership to get it repaired...otheriwse pull it off and reapply some new tape and fix the issue

Edited by SoCalSS (see edit history)

I believe it is double sided sticky tape by like 3M, so pushing on it could help...Depending on how long your have had the truck you could get the dealership to repaired...otheriwse pull it off and reapply some new take and fix the issue

:withstupid: yeah I have seen this come up a few times on here and all stated it was held on by double sided tape.