Car Wash

loanrangerss

So I was at the car wash lastnight, and there was a black 06 ss there also, looked like it was 100 years old it was that bad looking but the owner of it was tryin to seem like he cared about it. Untill my SS came out all of his 5 friends started in on me about what year was it wat mods you got wanna race ... I responded with the usuale well what you can see is the mods 22" LED red tail lights and no motor work (keep in mind the owner of the black ss was still trying to get his numbers off the wendow from the track probly from 3 weeks ago (lol)) I love it when i see that :yellow_loser: well they want to race so we line up out at the light down the road from the car wash and BURN.... my 03 stomped the 06 black one. Now can someone tell me why people talk all the smack try and look like their rides are fast and they have no idea what their doin? and you can soooo tell it all by the way thay take care of their ride. I just wanted to embarrasse him in fron of all of his friends, for runnintheir mouth so much. :driving:

the 06 might of had a chance it the tires wernt so slick from shoin off aroun every corrner :lol:

sounds like he dont deserve an SS.

Keep that baby CLEAN !!

I honestly feel embarrassed if i drive my truck around dirty but sometimes when it rains everyday here in the summer i have no chance to wash it and if i do i get it completely dirty again in 5 min.

its impossible to keep my truck clean here in washington. it rains every day. i washed it yesterday, the first time ive seen sunlight in weeks, and it rained again this morning.java script:emoticon(':mad:')

smilie Its dying for a good detail job, but theres just no point in doing it for another 2 or 3 months. i hate driving it around dirty but dont really have much of a choice. just venting cuz i hate taking it out if its not sparkling. thanks.

its impossible to keep my truck clean here in washington. it rains every day. i washed it yesterday, the first time ive seen sunlight in weeks, and it rained again this morning.java script:emoticon(':mad:')

smilie Its dying for a good detail job, but theres just no point in doing it for another 2 or 3 months. i hate driving it around dirty but dont really have much of a choice. just venting cuz i hate taking it out if its not sparkling. thanks.

When I know its gonna rain I commit the cardnal sin of taking it to the car wash and let them do it because they offer a 48 hour rain check so if it rains I can take it back and they will rewash it and I will then go home and finish polishing everything.