Introduction

pimp ss

I have been a member since 2003 when i got my SS.I just now started posting.Is it true that you have to have 100 posts before you can post apicture of your truck. :chevy:

i don't think so, i think you can have 0 posts and have one in your sig, someone correct me if i'm wrong

you can post pictures at anytime. all you have to do is sign up on a file hosting website. i have photobucket.com. all you do is sign up there start uploading pictures. once you've uploaded a picture it will give you three adresses for that picture, copy the link that has tagged with it. then when you are typing a post just paste that link and it will pop up on your post. simple. photobucket is free.

Alan

Edited by wody (see edit history)

Hey dude, glad you finally decided to post. I think you do have to have 100 post to add a picture unless you become a supporting member.

He has a very nice truck. Always clean, custom seat cover, wheels, grill. Very sharp. :thumbs: Next time we meet I'll bring my camera, and post some pics for you.