Whose Impala?

DeeHutch

Yea, that's mine!

Tires are B.F.Goodrich G-Force KD's 275/40ZR17 front, 315/34ZR17 rear. The wheels are stock with the rears widened 2" to 10.5".

At this years M11 event it turned 12.67 @ 104 with my brother at the wheel.

IMG_4300.JPG

Thanks for the complements!

Hey Sid, we need to get the club together its been awhile since I've had the car out of the garage. I have 95 Imp SS together and running just having a problem with the VSS on the tranny.

Clay

Yeah if this crazy weather ever get's out of here. Now I have to have some work done on the SS. That last wind storm blew shingles into the Carport, and the shingles decided to randomly wet sand the SS :banghead: I may have to have 2/3's of the car repainted.

I'm just waiting to hear back from my insurance. They are trying to decide if it should be covered by my homeowners ($500.00 deductible) or auto ($100.00 deductible) Wanna bet they will try to put it on my homeowner's.

Hey Sid, we need to get the club together its been awhile since I've had the car out of the garage. I have 95 Imp SS together and running just having a problem with the VSS on the tranny.

Clay

Yeah if this crazy weather ever get's out of here. Now I have to have some work done on the SS. That last wind storm blew shingles into the Carport, and the shingles decided to randomly wet sand the SS :banghead: I may have to have 2/3's of the car repainted.

I'm just waiting to hear back from my insurance. They are trying to decide if it should be covered by my homeowners ($500.00 deductible) or auto ($100.00 deductible) Wanna bet they will try to put it on my homeowner's.

that sucks!! sorry to hear.

my auto is $500.

Yeah, this is a wet winter, I had power out for five days, no trees down at my house but they took out the power poles down the road.

Thats sucks on the paint, if they pay for the 2/3 you might as well get the whole thing done. Bernies Paint that painted Pauls DCM did an awesome job. Total cost was $7000. That paint pull a few small dings and replace front windsheld.

Clay

Yeah, this is a wet winter, I had power out for five days, no trees down at my house but they took out the power poles down the road.

Thats sucks on the paint, if they pay for the 2/3 you might as well get the whole thing done. Bernies Paint that painted Pauls DCM did an awesome job. Total cost was $7000. That paint pull a few small dings and replace front windsheld.

Clay

I already talked to my painter about a repaint. He can do it for under 4k. He did my son's black Z24, and changed it to 05 Corvette DSOM and you cannot tell anywhere that it was ever a black car. He dissasembled the whole car and painted inside and out for under 5k. He is a friend though :D