Three things wrong right now... GRRR!

sactosupersport

1. :mad: My steering wheel knock is now the worst that it has ever been.

Fix: Taking it in tomorrow (Thursday) to have the new stroke fix. Service advisor said he would do it under warranty.

2. :mad: Serious front diff. whine that seems to worsen each day.

Fix: Gonna pump out the old and pump in some fresh synth. this weekend.

And to top it off...

3. :mad: Come out of work tonight to see a nice pool of the sweet tasting water under my truck.

Fix: Drive it into the local river if not covered under warranty.

I am so frustrated with this thing right now... 40,000 miles and all this to deal with. I fully expect to find shavings in the front end sufficient to skewer small pets and I already had a water pump failure at about 3k miles so I am hoping that will be covered under warranty.

1.  :mad: My steering wheel knock is now the worst that it has ever been.

Fix: Taking it in tomorrow (Thursday) to have the new stroke fix. Service advisor said he would do it under warranty.

2.  :mad: Serious front diff. whine that seems to worsen each day.

Fix: Gonna pump out the old and pump in some fresh synth. this weekend.

And to top it off...

3.  :mad: Come out of work tonight to see a nice pool of the sweet tasting water under my truck.

Fix: Drive it into the local river if not covered under warranty.

I am so frustrated with this thing right now... 40,000 miles and all this to deal with. I fully expect to find shavings in the front end sufficient to skewer small pets and I already had a water pump failure at about 3k miles so I am hoping that will be covered under warranty.

Sheez, hate your having so many problems. Putting better lube in my front differential quieted it right down. No metal shavings in mine. The reuglar steering shaft TSB is what I had done and no more knocking. As far as your coolant leak, I would definitely take it back to whoever did your water pump and get it checked out asap.

Hope you get it all fixed up.

I had a couple of problems myself......

I had a broken Speedo, Windshield Wash Fluid Pump, Steering Pop, and Broken Handle...

I took it in to fix under warranty and they took care of the problems, but the stroke fix for the steering pop is not permanent as it will start poping again...

They told me that GM was coming out with a replacement part in February to fix the steering problem. So, I will take mine in February before my warranty expires in July.....