Questions?

ItsJac

Ok guys dont hate me for this but truck is almost gone...Deal should be doone bye sometime nest week probally if everything goes smooth. Well with me selling my truck Im leaning towards a 06 Sierra Denalli. My Question are if anybody knows what these truck are like? The one I'm lookng at is fully loaded, Sunroof , Nav, 20" wheels, And rear DVD system. How much more room will the crew cab will give me? Any other pointer will be Awesome... I love my truck but its seem to be too small for 2 car seats and the denalli truck seem to have al little more room and some real nice lines... Any info would be great... I look on there denalli forum but could not really find too much... THanks Jac

Well I wanted a truck like i had but with more room. Im trying to find something close like the Ss but with more rear seat room for the kids seats... If its like the Ss like Zippy Said i should not be mad at all. Im hearing around there like about 8-10 more in the back seats wich would be about right for the kids... I looked around at my options Suv and stuff like that but I really like having a truck in the family. The other option was going to a 2500 with a duramax but I dont have any reason to have a truck like that. Sort of a waste to me... The biggest concern was the back seats( If anyne had one with kids and they compaired it to the EXT cab model) and if the drive train was close to the SS... Also looked into the Cadi EXT but to me looks like a real yuppy trucK. LOL From reading around its Seem almost the same truck but just some different options and exterior peices... Im trying to find something That I dont have to do much to changing from stock...

Edited by ItsJac (see edit history)

what are you looking to know? They ride justt like our truck with a little bit more room. Not a bunch more, but easier to get to the back seat.

818470_114_full.jpg

Belltech spindle kit with hangers.

Thats what I want just the different color...Still has power and a little roomier...Its seems if I had like 6 more inches in the back seat Everything would work out fine...

Leg room is not an issue, the truck I posted is a shop truck. I have riden in the back, going to lunch a couple times, there is enough room. I'd say go for it, you know the SS this really is like the SS just 4 doors. Plus most of your mods will bolt right up :D

Thats what I was thinking... Most engine parts will bolt over...I dont want to get rid of the SS but with the family growing I need a lil more room...I been told Its like a SS more more of a LUX verison... And 4 doors...

Thats what I was thinking... Most engine parts will bolt over...I dont want to get rid of the SS but with the family growing I need a lil more room...I been told Its like a SS more more of a LUX verison... And 4 doors...

For the most part it really is true. The ride is a bit more plush too.

Jac,the crew cabs are 10 inches longer than the extended cabs according to the dealer when i wqas looking i believe they take out 10 inches from the bed  to make up for for the extra cab space.i wish i knew your truck was for sale.good luck.

Thanks for the info... Remember noting final unitll cash is received...

Jac,the crew cabs are 10 inches longer than the extended cabs according to the dealer when i wqas looking i believe they take out 10 inches from the bed  to make up for for the extra cab space.i wish i knew your truck was for sale.good luck.

They are 10" longer, but the bed on a 1/2 ton crew is 5'8". where an x-cab is 6'6". They are roomy. I had one for a loaner when I was getting some warranty work done on mine. Edited by CoolBlueSS (see edit history)

Hey Jac ... First of all, sorry that the truck is going ....

Secondly, the wife has a 2002 GMC Yukon Denali (reg. size). We love it!!! There is plently of room in it, along with all the options you want.

The only major problem we had, was droping a transmittion at 28k. It was replaced under warranty (now has only 31k). Had some minor problems, but nothing that stands out or comes to mind.

We know people who have bought a 2007 Denali. They said that they have had nothing but problems with it since they bought it. Didn't really elaborate on it, but did say it has been back to the dealership 7 times already for repairs ...

Any other info you need, PM me with a phone number and I can answer any question that you may have ....

Shuan