Work Truck

bearnsuzzi

I have finaly found a job :D . I also get to spend all day with my SS. Any one else out there "use" there SS for work.

A passer by shot this photo last week and stoped by today with real nice shots of the truck. Asked if I minded if he entered them in the county fair? Sure, and you might want to send some to GM. This guy is good!

37965227.jpg

:chevy:

I'm the one in the funny hat! :seeya:

I don't use mine in my JOB, but I will definitely be doing pickup truck stuff with it. (I'm jealous about the job part!)

Had it on a crappy fire-road / jeep trail last weekend here. That sucked!

Had my quad in it, just posing.

I'll be using it every Sunday from April to October, for hauling my dirt bike, gear, and associated setup to the Hare Scramble races held throughout New England.

It'll tow our 23' camper for two week-long vacations each year.

I'm sure family members will be recruiting me for moving and pickup up large items at stores. I'm used to that from my old trucks.

I started working for my father on Saturdays, in his building and remodeling business. I'll sure I'll be transporting some rather heavy tools soon enough.

I've got to get some protection in the bed before I start putting anything serious back there. I can't bring myself to even put a scratch back there yet.

Archived