Nice to be here!

Hankg42

I just found this site today, and figured I'd hunt around for information on my "clunky" steering. Wow, who knew! The whole fraternity has the same problem. I'm going to try the "5 minute" fix that I found, plus look to order a lube "kit". Thanks to the veteran members of the site for all of the info.

Man I wish you weren't a new guy. We could bust your chops pretty good with that post.

Fraternity

Lube Kit

The in out stroke of the " 5 minute fix " ........

geez .... sometimes you guys make it too easy. :crackup:

Welcome to the site by the way. :cheers: There is a TON of useful information that has been posted here over the last 5 years.

Edited by Big O (see edit history)

You lose you "newbie" status at either 50 or 100 posts. I forget which. It's been a while since I had that status on the site or chronillogically. :D

Just noticed your location. Is there really a place named Hicksville, New York? Funny name.

Edited by BOB47 (see edit history)

You lose you "newbie" status at either 50 or 100 posts. I forget which. It's been a while since I had that status on the site or chronillogically. :D

Just noticed your location. Is there really a place named Hicksville, New York? Funny name.

Yeah, but believe it or not, there's a Hicksville, Ohio too. When our volunteer fire department had it's 100th anniversary, they sent a delegation. and... Thanks for the info. It's liable to be a while before I reach 100 posts!