UFC?

H8R

Who is Going to Win ?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Going to Win ?

• Chuck Lidell
    • Tito Ortiz

Chuck already kicked his and made him cry. I dont believe there is a fighter alive in any weight class that could take the Iceman, he's that dam good.

It will be the Lidell/Ortiz Beat Down 2

Wait till Crocop's debut tonight, he just signed with the UFC and if you dont know who he is, google video him, its one bad mutha*****

Chuck already kicked his and made him cry. I dont believe there is a fighter alive in any weight class that could take the Iceman, he's that dam good.

Wait till Crocop's debut tonight, he just signed with the UFC and if you dont know who he is, google video him, its one bad mutha*****

yea he is!!

so who won??

i fell asleep early and with that, i'm up way too early and can't fall back to sleep. guess i can just go to the ufc website to find out.

EDIT: i got my answer. Liddell by TKO at 3:59 in the 3rd

chuck is by far one of the best strikers to ever grace the mat in the ufc, but there are some big dudes in the heavy weight class that seriously mess chuck up, i think arloski could possibly take him. maybe even tim silivia.

chuck is by far one of the best strikers to ever grace the mat in the ufc, but there are some big dudes in the heavy weight class that seriously mess chuck up, i think arloski could possibly take him. maybe even tim silivia.

Brandon Vera could easily do it imo, he is a very light hevywieght

i think they called that fight a little early, didnt look like tito was even really getting punched directly, it was mostly his arms taken the beating. Considering they didnt call it the first time when Tito got dropped, i think they jumped the gun on the final call in the 3rd