Crane 1.8 Rockers, 6k HID, 50lb injectors

kelleyperformance

have a set of 16 Crane Gold Series 1.8 ratio rocker arms, with pushrods, guideplates, and all neccesarry hardware/everything included. the rockers have 400 miles on them, been installed for 3 days. decided to go with a huge came instead. these will work with any 4.8,5.3,6.0. yeilds gains of arround 10-15 whp, same idle as stock. increases lift by about 9%. asking $500 shipped

HID kit is a Xenon Depot 6000k 9006 kit, with Phillips ballasts/bulbs. ballasts are less than an inch thick. comes complete with wiring harness w/ fuse holders. brand new, never opened. paid over $480 for them. just make me a serious offer. includes:

2 x Philips Ultinon 6000k Capsules

2 x Philips Slim Gen 4 Ballasts

Complete wiring harness

Complete instruction manual

last is a set of MSD bosch style injectors, commonly used on FI vehicles. i have a set on my SS, but i ordered one set too many :banghead: . they are 50lb/[email protected] and 57.7lb/hr@58psi. these are also brand new, set of 8. $500 shipped

email me or pm me if you would like some pics. thanks for viewing!

have a set of 16 Crane Gold Series 1.8 ratio rocker arms, with pushrods, guideplates, and all neccesarry hardware/everything included. the rockers have 400 miles on them, been installed for 3 days. decided to go with a huge came instead. these will work with any 4.8,5.3,6.0. yeilds gains of arround 10-15 whp, same idle as stock. increases lift by about 9%. asking $500 shipped

HID kit is a Xenon Depot 6000k 9006 kit, with Phillips ballasts/bulbs. ballasts are less than an inch thick. comes complete with wiring harness w/ fuse holders. brand new, never opened. paid over $480 for them. just make me a serious offer. includes:

2 x Philips Ultinon 6000k Capsules

2 x Philips Slim Gen 4 Ballasts

Complete wiring harness

Complete instruction manual

last is a set of MSD bosch style injectors, commonly used on FI vehicles. i have a set on my SS, but i ordered one set too many :banghead: . they are 50lb/[email protected] and 57.7lb/hr@58psi. these are also brand new, set of 8. $500 shipped

email me or pm me if you would like some pics. thanks for viewing!

Are the HID's still available? i was going to buy some mccullooch ones on ebay, but sawthese as well. Why are the philips so much more expensive than the mcculochs, do you know?