New Chrome Grille

Santa was good to me this year and brought me a factory style chrome grille. :cool:

I have been wanting a new grille but I didn't want to be like everyone else and buy a billet grille. I like the stock style grille but since I'm converting the SS over to chrome I started looking for a chrome grille and found this one hanging on the wall at my local Chevy dealer. Now I have to send off the 3 lower grilles that I bought from a fellow member here and have them chromed, and as soon as I find some ducts I'll have them chromed as well. I already had the chrome bowtie and I think it goes with the chrome grille nicely, if I do say so myself.

DSC00681_490x367.jpg

DSC00683_490x367.jpg

DSC00685_490x367.jpg

The day that I bought the SS I thought they should have had chrome grille, wheels, ducts, ss emblems, and exhaust tips. The monochromatic trim looks nice, but in my opinion Black & Chrome (tastefully done) go hand in hand.

I already have an extra set of lowers grilles, but it's going to cost at least $250 to have them chromed, and then about another $200 for the ducts whenever I can find another pair.

(I wish my money tree was as big as Chase's :tear:)

Looking really nice Ray .... Like the way it pops out at you ....

BTW ... nice to somebody with some snow!!!!

Yea we have about 6-8 inches but the last couple of days has been rain (freezing at times) so it's melting away. :thumbs: One day it was snowing really hard and it was real wet snow and we basically had "bumper cars" at work, we took about 25 collision reports that day in a 6 hr period. :(

I sure like the SS in snow conditions, I put a real aggressive snow tire on it and it will dang near climb a tree now. :D