DFW AREA MEET

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am down, around when? Anyone know how far San Angelo is from Dallas?

It's 4-hrs; come through Stephenville and I'll follow you up. Or you are welcome to meet-up here for dinner too since I'm only a couple hrs from you.

Mr. P.

I am not sure if I can make it on the 13th. That is the day my alarm is to be installed. Is the 13th a definite? What about the 14th? Or even the 20th? I really want to attend.

Edited by SSAlaska (see edit history)

weekend is probaly best as I am about 1.5 hours away from Dallas as well. I would definately like to meet up with you guys. Pimp SS since you are the apparent organizer lets set a definate date , time, place so we can all work out the technicalities. :thumbs:

how about on the 20th.how about somewhere in lewisville since us guys from denton can definitley find it and if SSALASKA can follow misterp he can definitley find lewisville.what about the rest of you is lewisville ok.Do you guys want to meet for lunch or what if so how about olive garden they have alot of room to park i dont like other people parking by my truck.what about hooters or razoos or twin peaks there all right on the highway right in lewisville right by vista ridge mall. :chevy:

how about on the 20th.how about somewhere in lewisville since us guys from denton can definitley find it and if SSALASKA can follow misterp he can definitley find lewisville.what about the rest of you is lewisville ok.Do you guys want to meet for lunch or what if so how about olive garden they have alot of room to park i dont like other people parking by my truck.what about hooters or razoos or twin peaks there all right on the highway right in lewisville right by vista ridge mall. :chevy:

sorry i can only do evenings on saturdays or anytime on sundays.

Edited by VHO6.0 (see edit history)

I'd say for me definately on saturday. Sunday is family day plus playoffs. :P

I vote for HOOTERS :cool: the 20th sounds good just try and let me know something by thurs. that way the wife can put in for that day off so I can come down. The ones that can could meet up in the afternoon and meet up with the rest in the evening there is alot to do down there. Just an Idea

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)