DFW AREA MEET

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im pretty sure that the denton track is only open on friday nights right now i figured it would be better for the guys that have a long way to get here to meet during the day on saturday.Maybe when it warms up and the track is open on saturdays we can have another gtg :chevy:

post-6481-1167946877_thumb.jpg

Im pretty sure that the denton track is only open on friday nights right now i figured it would be better for the guys that have a long way to get here to meet during the day on saturday.Maybe when it warms up and the track is open on saturdays we can have another gtg :chevy:

Agreed. It would be a long drive, even for me on a friday evening. I just think it would be better at a track. There is a track here in waco that is open on saturdays. Open at 11 am.

i think shes gonna go. im good with meeting anywhere. but i do have one question, does anyone have a handheld tuner (if it can be used on my truck) would they mind bringing it? I dont know hardly anything about engins and what not but i do want to mod my truck some. Oh one problem might get in the way of me comeing, my fuel pump is dieing and i have one on order but im putting it in my self i should have it done in time.

Not sure if hooters parking lot is big enough if we went to tgi fridays it is right down the street and we could use the mall parking lot it is right behind it.definitley open for suggestions. :chevy:  :chevy:  :driving:

I am not sure how much room we need. At my last count this morning if everyone showed up is like 9-10 trucks so how much room do we really need? I dont like parking next to people but this would be the exception because we all have nice trucks and I would not be worried about y'all dinging me.

Not sure if hooters parking lot is big enough if we went to tgi fridays it is right down the street and we could use the mall parking lot it is right behind it.definitley open for suggestions. :chevy:  :chevy:  :driving:

I am not sure how much room we need. At my last count this morning if everyone showed up is like 9-10 trucks so how much room do we really need? I dont like parking next to people but this would be the exception because we all have nice trucks and I would not be worried about y'all dinging me.

We need all the room we can get. When we get there we'll just throw eveyone else out.

At the risk of sounding a tad cynical - the DFW show-n-shine GTGs have been really weak, if more than 5 trucks showed it would be a first. The only exception was last month at Redline with the ls1truck guys, there were 7 or 8 of us there and we even had a good size cookout afterwards. There are so many really great trucks in north Texas but everyone is just super busy for one reason or another...

Mr. P.

At the risk of sounding a tad cynical - the DFW show-n-shine GTGs have been really weak, if more than 5 trucks showed it would be a first.  The only exception was last month at Redline with the ls1truck guys, there were 7 or 8 of us there and we even had a good size cookout afterwards.  There are so many really great trucks in north Texas but everyone is just super busy for one reason or another...

Mr. P.

I had to mis that one, but you're right. It really souds like we might get a good showing this time, though. I'm finding, through pimp ss, that there are quite a few SS's in and around Denton. We just need to get them to come out.

I had to mis that one, but you're right. It really souds like we might get a good showing this time, though. I'm finding, through pimp ss, that there are quite a few SS's in and around Denton. We just need to get them to come out.
I'm not busting anyone's chops, just saying that everyone is busy living their lives (moving, job, family, etc)

Mr. P.

I'm not busting anyone's chops, just saying that everyone is busy living their lives (moving, job, family, etc)

Mr. P.

Oh I know. Don't I know it all too well. :crackup: It just sounds like we might get more than you, me, and Bman out for a change. :crackup:

Besides, I need a good excuse to clean the truck up, and take it somewhere. :D

I hope everybody shows up it would be nice to talk to somebody who doesnt act shocked when you tell them the truck is AWD.I enjoy going to car shows so seeing a bunch of sweet SSS would be better than going to a car show to me. :chevy::chevy:

...Besides, I need a good excuse to clean the truck up, and take it somewhere.  :D
I hear that; my truck hasn't been washed for 4 weeks now, and two of those was out in the weather in Lewisville. It's so dirty I'm thinking of taking a pic.