DFW AREA MEET

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow sounds like a good thing coming next Saturday - hopefully the weather breaks by then or it'll be a collection of grimy trucks!

Mr. P. :)

:withstupid: The last report I saw it looks like we'll have a dirtiest truck competition.

I'm in, btw. :thumbs:

Me too. Hopefully we can find one out those touchless automatic deals to knock off all the big stuff once we get there. That a a little quick wax and tire stuff goes along way in a jam. :thumbs::flag:

In wichita falls it looks to be clear and in the mid 40's this weekend BUT if you look at the other weather station in town they are saying mid 40's with chance of rain this sat. here :banghead: Y'all are 2 hours away so the weather report willl be up to you locals :D to keep us informed.

are you guys still coming even if it is raining i hope so i am my truck has been parked since last week trying to keep it clean but im still going to hooters even if it is raining and i never drive my truck in the rain. :chevy::driving:

post-6481-1168918667_thumb.jpg

are you guys still coming even if it is raining i hope so i am my truck has been parked since last week trying to keep it clean but im still going to hooters even if it is raining and i never drive my truck in the rain. :chevy:  :driving:

Can someone reccommend a hotel some where, that I can walk from the hotel to some bars. And have a goodtime?

are you guys still coming even if it is raining i hope so i am my truck has been parked since last week trying to keep it clean but im still going to hooters even if it is raining and i never drive my truck in the rain. :chevy:  :driving:

Can someone reccommend a hotel some where, that I can walk from the hotel to some bars. And have a goodtime?

:withstupid: I havent decided yet if I am staying the night or not I guess it just depends. If I do stay the night is anyone interested in sharing a room to help split the cost? :dunno: