DFW AREA MEET

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am getting aggitated the weather men here are talking like there could be another ice storm this weekend :banghead: If it just snowws I will be there but if it isanother ice storm like this weekend may not be able to make it :banghead: I really hope this chit stays away.

If its just snow I will be there I am just worried, but not as much now, about ice. the weather man here said that it looks like a chance for a lot of snow and sleet which I am not to worried about . I get out of bed around 8 and I will check the weather and make a descision because I plan on leaving here around 11 to give some extra time for just in case. Atleast we all have an excuse for a dirty truck :jester:

mine has been in the garage since last week sometime staying clean because 9 times out of 10 if i watch the weather and they call for rain or something i go ahead and get it dirty and then wake up on saturday to the sun shining and i have a dirty truck so well see what the weather brings tomorrow.I almost drove it today i was going to park it in my shop so i could clean up the inside armor all and stuff but if it rained today i would have to leave it overnight so i drove the white hoe again. :chevy: