DFW AREA MEET

are you guys still coming even if it is raining i hope so i am my truck has been parked since last week trying to keep it clean but im still going to hooters even if it is raining and i never drive my truck in the rain. :chevy:  :driving:

Can someone reccommend a hotel some where, that I can walk from the hotel to some bars. And have a goodtime?

:withstupid: I havent decided yet if I am staying the night or not I guess it just depends. If I do stay the night is anyone interested in sharing a room to help split the cost? :dunno:

I cant belive I posted that.

Edited by SSAlaska (see edit history)

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off topic- ennis opens the 10th and we have a thread goin over on tbss.com about goin ya guys should come in aswell

Sounds like a good idea I would like to try and make it is ennis a 1/4 mile? All we have around here are 1/8. :icon_bs:

Ennis is the BIG Dog. It's the first all concrete, record setting 1/4 mile track. I'm sure you've heard of the Texas Motorplex. :D

So how many people we have going so far? Who else is going to get a room down there? Is anyone down to do some  :cheers:  saturday night? Is there anything like the river walk in San Antonio, in Dallas?

The Riverwalk is in a class all by itself. There are various clubs/restraunts around. If you go to downtown Dallas there's the West End, and Dallas Alley. Or if you're a sight seer then there's Deily Plaza (where Kennedy was shot), Deep Elum, Ect.

Im trying to get a head count for saturday the 20th because im trying to reserve some room at hooters so we can all sit together can i get some definites.I would also like to know how many people are coming to my house for sure so i can have enough drinks and things. :chevy:

post-6481-1169001481_thumb.jpg