Pioneer AVIC-N2 6.5 Flip Up LCD

ShakinLM7

I drove an hour and a half to meet a guy I was going to buy a set of wheels and tires from but they didn't fit :nopity: He was obviously in need of some money and offered this to me at a fair price so I took it out of his truck in the Sams Club parking lot. He says there is about 2 months left on the warranty from Best Buy and he is mailing me the receipt, and the rest of the paperwork including the owners manuals that came with it. I am selling it for $800. that is HALF of what best buy is selling it for right now! and I don't believe best buy includes the back up camera set up that I am including in my sale. It is cosmetically flawless and works perfectly. I installed it in my truck so I can enjoy it till someone buys it. that is where the video is shot at. One thing I really like about it is the display that is featured at the beginning of the video. you can pick what info it shows ( Vehicle Voltage, Vertical angle, The Acceleration and Stopping G force. Turning G force and much more!) if someone is within 100 miles of Panama City, FL and has a set of 20 or 22 inch wheels and tires with a 6 x 5.5 lug pattern I would be interested in working some kind of trade out.

Happy new years to everybody! :gmc:

Here is the video that show's it instaled and working in

I'm really not looking for any stereo equipment, I already have a ton of it just setting around that I need to sell. The only thing that I would consider other than cash would be performance mods that would work on my 2000 5.3 or the rims and I do have cash to add to the deal if needed. Cash or other stereo stuff if someone would be interested. Thanks for the offers though! :cheers:

• 1 month later...