Lincoln Mark LT

BlackSS04

So I was coming home this mourning after I woke up on my buddies kitchen tile floor still drunk (and yes, I had a insane night :D ), and I see this Mark LT lowered with some nice rims and loud ass exhaust. I caught up to him and we were pacing each other for a while untill we hit a light. It was some dude with his girlfriend and he was staring over at me smiling. So I give him a big smile back and a throaty rev and his smile started to diminish. I asked if he wanted to go and he was going to decline untill his girlfriend convinced him to. (I thought that was hilarious) So the light turned green and I rip off the line hard and gain a big lead on him and I just keeped pulling. I knew those things were slow, but not that slow. I saw him shut down when I was doing about 60 and I had about 4 trucks on him, maybe more. So I waved goodbye out the window at him and keeped pulling strong to make the next light in time, and I made it and left him at the light behind me. I don't think he was too happy about that. :D I know this is not a big kill, but never the less, its a kill. :thumbs:

Mark another one down for them chevy boys :jester:

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)

Nice, another kill and another embarassed loser.............it must suck losing when your girl is in the truck with you.............especially when she convinced you to run................ :chevy:

LOL :D , he probebly had a hard time dealing with the loss of dignity. :jester:

Yeah! man!!!! all them ford and lincoln enthusiast have to understand that there is only one pure muscle truck and that is the silverado SS. You go.

GOOD ONE>>>>>>>SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :chevy:  :chevy:  :chevy:

only one? i guess the ford lightning is one fast car then. :crackup:

Nice, another kill and another embarassed loser.............it must suck losing when your girl is in the truck with you.............especially when she convinced you to run................ :chevy:

LOL :D , he probebly had a hard time dealing with the loss of dignity. :jester:

:) more like his pride because he got his ass handed to him...in front of his girl............ :chevy::cheers:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)