Fiesta Bowl !!!!!!!!!!

SuperSport

defintely a great game boise stepped up for all the little schools i was rooting for them since my team the winningest of all time folded in the limelight once again im so sick

is it time to fire lloyd carr yet or what? back to back to back season's of 0-2 against osu and then the bowl game. not good.

defintely a great game boise stepped up for all the little schools i was rooting for them since my team the winningest of all time folded in the limelight once again im so sick

is it time to fire lloyd carr yet or what? back to back to back season's of 0-2 against osu and then the bowl game. not good.

The guy is 16-8 against top 10 opponets but this is sickening losing to osu the las three years have been hard enough then to top it off with these 2 bowl losses is a bit much i kinda want his head too

The guy is 16-8 against top 10 opponets but this is sickening losing to osu the las three years have been hard enough then to top it off with these 2 bowl losses is a bit much i kinda want his head too

i agree he's done a good job overall but its tough when you are the university of michigan and you get beat 3 in a row to osu. no matter how much talent osu has. it can't be that much more then michigan.

sometimes its just time for a change. heck tressel came from 1AA and he's built a machine at osu in less than ten years. might be time for lloyd to move on.

You guys talk like OSU has no talent! Big ten champs, undefeated, may its just Michigan really was not that good?

they were owned yesterday

Too bad USC didnt show up to the UCLA game because Id rather watch OSU vs USC then watch UF vs OSU...

I think UF may get rolled over by OSU

Boise State game may go down as the #1 game in college history, or atleast top 3