PCM Tuning

Blondie

The only thing you really need to do is decide who you want to use. There are many tuners mentioned on here. I used PCM4less. Some use Zippy, Wait4me, are the ones I can think of offhand. PCM4Less will tune a PCM they have on the shelf for you and ship it to you and all you have to do is swap them out and if you want your core charge refunded you send back your original PCM if not just keep it and total price was like 375. Not sure of the pricing of the others. EAsy to do just answer some questions on an order sheet and if you get confused just call or e-mail them and they will hwlp you out.

what did you gain with the pcm4less.  did you get any better gas mileage.

the only mod i really have is exhaust.

using high octane gas 93 they say 30+ rwhp and about 1-1.5 mpg gain . All I have is Volant c.a.i and exhaust. Runs like a new truck. And as far as gas milage goes I havent really noticed it because I dont drive much. I have had my SSS since April and still havent hit 5700 miles yet :driving: so I am just taking them at their word on that.

I have had my SSS since April and still havent hit 5700 miles yet :driving: so I am just taking them at their word on that.

I think I have you beat brobradh77.... got my truck Feb 13, 2006 and it just turned over 4000 miles last week! Don't want to drive it too much you know! It's gonna be a classic! Good to hear I'm not the only one that doesn't put the big miles on vehicles.

• 3 weeks later...

PCM Tuning Section:

All of your personal tuning concerns here (LS1 Edit, HP Tuners, EFI Live, Wideband, Logging Equipment, etc..) NO VENDOR PRAISES. NO POSTS ON HANDHELD UNITS OR MAIL ORDER TUNING.

Moved topic to Bolt On Performance section.