Good price for tires

oscareltemblo

Recently I checked a local Discount Tire for a price on a spare pair of 265/50R20 G-Force KDW's for the front of my truck. They gave me a price but stated they were on national backorder and none of their warehouses had them in stock. If you decide what tires you want and have difficulty finding them, let me know. I can call my usual tire guy. He can usually find what I'm looking for at a good price.

Recently I checked a local Discount Tire for a price on a spare pair of 265/50R20 G-Force KDW's for the front of my truck. They gave me a price but stated they were on national backorder and none of their warehouses had them in stock. If you decide what tires you want and have difficulty finding them, let me know. I can call my usual tire guy. He can usually find what I'm looking for at a good price.

i checked about a week ago on kdw's in 305-40-22 and they were in stock but about $280.00 dealer cost.

Is that what you are running 265/50R20 so they'll fit nicely on my rim if so find me a price on set for my truck thanks also I was wondering if you had any supercharged stickers like the one you made for George " Fuelslut"

I put some General Grabber UHPs on mine a couple of months ago. $124 each at Discount Tire. So far they handle water and dry pavement very well. I'm definitely pleased, but you may be going for more cornering performance that I.

Speaking of Fuelslut, where's he been lately?

I put some General Grabber UHPs on mine a couple of months ago. $124 each at Discount Tire. So far they handle water and dry pavement very well. I'm definitely pleased, but you may be going for more cornering performance that I.

Think FuelSlut might be serving us overseas, not sure.

CD

I went with the Yokohama avid suv in stock size. So far in the rain and dry they have been great. Still waiting to see what they are like in a real snow. I paid just under 550 for all four mounted, balanced and taxed.

AVIDSUV_tire.jpg

Edited by thallent (see edit history)

Think FuelSlut might be serving us overseas, not sure.

CD

I was not aware that he was in, or thinking of joining the service. If he is, then good luck and thanks. :flag: