2007 Calendar

Fallen.One05

Has anyone ever thought of this idea? i got the idea from a friend of mine... who designed the cover of Team2G's 07 calendar.. (and who's eclipse was in it)... so i was wondering.. if you guys think SSS.com should have one as well?

I'd be more than willing to help out with it (eventhough i technically don't own an SS)... i'm a fairly decent web designer / graphic designer... so yeah. =P

I'm sure you all could have a thread (poll) to see who's trucks made the calendar... and what month they should be featured in...and so forth. I'd design the cover / various months and then either a mod here or the owner... could actually put it together and then sell them to members here.....

Thoughts / suggestions?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

weve brought this up before as well as trucks of the month but mervz doesent seem to enthusiastic about making it happen.

i personally would be more than happy to help make it happen and even throw in some funds to make it happen

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

I would be interested, we could do some sort of random drawing and see whos truck gets what month

another idea, what ever month you get-whatever season it is, you truck can be photograped in that element....example

december.....truck in the snow.......cleaned up all nice.....and for july....we could use maniacs pics in the mud

weve brought this up before as well as trucks of the month but mervz doesent seem to enthusiastic about making it happen.

i personally would be more than happy to help make it happen and even throw in some funds to make it happen

:withstupid: Just say the word and I will be more than happy to assist.

Hey All ... once again this is a great Idea ....

It has been thoroughly discussed in Gasoline Alley.

I am still for it ... Should we ask Mervz to let the Moderators assist the rest of us, and start a calender for maybe an 18 month one ... 1/2 of 2007 and all of 2008 to start with?

Count me in for any help ... :thumbs: