SS Wheels?

NashSS

Well over the weekend my passenger front rim gave a good ol kiss to a storm drain when i went over to a friends house I thought I missed it, but I was wrong, he lives on the end of a court and there is a storm drain in front of his house and I thought I was in front of it turns out I was wrong. so I got it pretty good. The rim is holding air but its messed up on the edge pretty good. I'm thinking of either buying just another silver rim or some chrome ss wheels 20's of course but I was also thinking of buying some different 20" rims and was wondering what all you guys have on your trucks and how much did you pay? I'm liking the looks of the Eagle 026 wheels and these wheels. they are granite alloy 1.6 and I can get em off of tirerack.com for about 1g shipped to my door but I'm wanting some other options but I would like to only spend about 1g on some differnt wheels. please post some options for my truck..

ga_ga1_6_c_ci3_l.jpg

Edited by NashSS (see edit history)

Forget the ss chrome ones if you only want to pay 1g. I drove mine into a curb in 05 and scratched them up a little. Thought i could get it replaced went to the dealer and they said 1g a wheel. So im liveing with the scratches for now. :sigh: