My 05 BLACK SSS on 24's

AggieSS

first question, what kind of wheels are those..? second, and this is for anyone, i never knew the SS's had cloth interior option, someone clue me in here..?

BYN

The kid I bought it from said he custom ordered it with cloth and with 2wd. His reasoning was that since he went to the river a lot, that the cloth was better in the heat out there. Im a big guy, so it actually feels more roomy without the console in the middle. I still have cupholders, but less storage without the console, but more knee room. I custome interior is on the wish list, I just need to research it.

The wheels are made by Tireco, a private label and are under the name of Forte, F3 Signs. Not a lot of places had them or have heard of them including superbuytires.com, luckily my shop here in OC, CA got them for me. I have only seen them once and it was on a stock F150.

blacked out grill and ducts look real nice. i agree that the ambers should be painted as well. the wheels are not my taste but to each his own. and i dont think there is anything custom about an 05 ss with cloth and 2wd. overall nice truck though.

great looking truck...I also have an 06 SS wiht cloth interrior...Although im talking to the dealership about financing a leather upgrade...I'd love a custom interrior tho...how much are you guys paying for the katzkin interriors? I'm also from 310...Where you from?

Just a tad too much black for me. I think you should paint those amber reflectors black if your going for that "stealth" look. Those reflectors just stand out way too much now that everything is black.

I'm from 310 so I'm not that far from you as well as a few other members here.

I'm also from 310...Where you from?

great looking truck...I also have an 06 SS wiht cloth interrior...Although im talking to the dealership about financing a leather upgrade...I'd love a custom interrior tho...how much are you guys paying for the katzkin interriors?  I'm also from 310...Where you from?
Just a tad too much black for me. I think you should paint those amber reflectors black if your going for that "stealth" look. Those reflectors just stand out way too much now that everything is black.

I'm from 310 so I'm not that far from you as well as a few other members here.

I'm also from 310...Where you from?

Long Beach area. :thumbs: