Mervz was just in a wreck

C5SilverBullet

It is a good time to reflect on life and what can be replaced and what cannot. Your life and health are fragile things and doctors can never fix your body as well as a mechanic can fix a car (something about replacement parts availability :) ) Glad you are ok.

• Admin

I'm back!

Thanks for comments.

The car isn't totaled from what we can tell. My body shop guy looked at the pictures and said about 7k-9k of damage just in what he can see on the pictures.

Its going to need..

New bumper, new hood, new headlights, new windsheild, new glass top, new rear hatch glass, new air dam, new radiator supports.

Also, it *might* need a new drivers seat and CD player. (both are on the fritz now)

Also, a total repaint is in order. Admiral Blue is a color that you can't match well, and if your painting 75%, it would look bad for the other 25%.

I'm not too worried about it getting repaired, because i have a very good friend who will do the work for me. He has a same generation corvette as me, and does corvette work all the time.

The important part is that i'm 100% ok physically. I've been really jumpy over the last 48 hours or so. No cuts, bruises, but a little soreness.

Archived