Heated Seats Wiring Diagram

NorCalSS

I am looking for the wiring diagram/schematic for the heated seats from a 2000-2004 Chevy Silverado/Tahoe.

My cousin is placing a set of these seats in his old Blazer and needs the wiring diagram. Does anyone know if there is another module to control the heat

other than the switches in the doors?

If no one has the information here, is there anywhere I can suggest

for him to look/inquire? Is the dealer the only one who would have this schematic? He doesn't want to buy the technical factory manual for just the heated seats diagram.

Thanks again guys :thumbs:

There is a seat heater modual under the seats. I have the Wiring diagrams on DVD and can convert them to PDF files, but you need to know the year and what type of truck (silverado Z-71, 4X4, 2X4 etc.) or SUV (Tahoe or Suburban Z-71, 4X4, 2X4, Limited, Luxury etc.). The diagrams vary year to year and model/trim level to model/trim level.

Edited by edessa (see edit history)

There is a seat heater modual under the seats. I have the Wiring diagrams on DVD and can convert them to PDF files, but you need to know the year and what type of truck (silverado Z-71, 4X4, 2X4 etc.) or SUV (Tahoe or Suburban Z-71, 4X4, 2X4, Limited, Luxury etc.). The diagrams vary year to year and model/trim level to model/trim level.

sweet thanks, let me get back to you on the specifics on the application he's using em' for. thanks again.