Need Help 1 more time!

jballer323

Alright, here's the deal: my dad got me the SS I had always wanted, its an '06 silver birch metallic. He is offering me a trade for his 1987 Porsche 944 S, its got a superchip and some other performance goodies and he says it should run 0-60 in the upper 5 second range. He says he will trade me that for my SS, my SS is stock except for the cat-back exhaust system. What would yall do if you were in my shoes?

Well hell if your dad bought you an SS then he can afford to get himself one brand new. Thats me. Not a fan of a dad buying his kids a brand new vehicle like that. I worked to hard to have everything that I have and don't belive in free bees.

:chevy::flag::chevy:

no matter what was done to the 944, to put it in relative terms, if the Porsche 924 was the Chevy Chevette of German performance in the 80's, then the 944 was the Chevy Cavalier.

Keep the SS!!

thats a really good comparison. keep the ss or have dad buy you a an 08/09 camaro when they come out.