Cloth interior

I've got an '05 SSS with the leather interior. I really am not a big fan of leather in general because of the creases it gets from you sitting on it and the fact that it's cold in the winter and hot in the summer. I only bought leather b/c it was the only way to get 10-way power bucket seats and the center console (not to mention the ability to pick the sunroof option!). So anyways, I found a source on eBay for brand new OEM cloth interiors for our trucks that are being sold by a company that does custom leather interiors. Basically they take vehicles off dealer showroom floors, pull the cloth interior and replace it with a nice aftermarket leather interior. So the cloth interiors have either never been sat on or have fewer than 50 miles on them.

Anyways, I paid $50 + shipping for a complete Charcoal cloth interior (front buckets, rear bench and two headrests). Thought that was a pretty good deal!

If anyone else is interested I can get you the contact information for the Company. They said that their inventory changes frequently, so they may or may not have exactly what you're looking for at a certain time, but to check back with them often.

I will post picks when it arrives and I get it installed!!! :D

I would like to replace my cloth with leather but it would probably cost me an arm and a leg. :banghead:

i know this is synthetic leather, but i have heard nothing but good things from guys about the covers(a guy on a ranger site i used to visit bought them)...and you can get any color you want.not too bad of a price but alot for seat covers...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...61585&rd=1&rd=1

i'm going to have a custom seat cover made from a towel kind of cloth. my girlfriend's dad uses one on his car and they're great. he has a nice lexus and he plays sports so he doesn't like getting into his car all dirty/sweaty so he has that, he washes it every few days and when he goes out at night he takes it off the seat. i'll let everyone know when i get it.

ES :flag:

o yea, and it's color matched