Found out about the 87 porsche

jballer323

I am pissed at my dad right now and I think yall would be too if your dad did this. My dad needed the SS because he was about 8,000 dollars short of the car he is about to buy, a 2007 Porsche 911 GT3. He need about $110,000. I can understand him though, 420 hp, 0-60 in 4 seconds. Top Speed: is around 193-195! He couldn't get 8K for the 944 so he tried to trick me. I am glad I didn't take the offer! My mom is telling me to forgive him but I am still mad! Thanks for the advice!!!!! :)

You guys are awesome!

Man I called that ... I was telling my wife that it sounded like the Dad was trying to be tricky and pull something off. I didn't know why ... but it sounded pretty dirty.

Nice work on shaking him out. Don't be mad at him, hell ... he bought you a 40k truck.

Man, how old are you?

I think it's cool that your dad is giving you all this stuff, but I really hope that in most cases like this that he realizes how great of an injustice he's doing you......

Good Luck......... :cool:

Man, how old are you?

I think it's cool that your dad is giving you all this stuff, but I really hope that in most cases like this that he realizes how great of an injustice he's doing you......

:withstupid:

Your Lucky he didn't take your truck that he PAID for and give you a 12 month bus pass :jester:

Man, how old are you?

:withstupid:

Your Lucky he didn't take your truck that he PAID for and give you a 12 month bus pass :jester:

I agree with you that growing up my family's financial situation was never like that, BUT nobody appreciates an indian giver either.

Mr. P.