Your Opinion Please....

mmeado

theres a ss around my area and has step bars. and ehh there the close ones that hug the side and their black, they look o.k but not great..

also not to go off topic but pimp ss could send or post a pic of your tailights. they look blue, are they? never seen that before looks nice!!!

Nerf bars suck.  I keep a small stool in the bed of my SS so my girlfriend has something to step up on when she is dressed formal.

My dad does that for my mom with his Z71, he even has running boards.

If you really need something, look at all black running boards, some might kind of look like a little bit of a "body kit" kind of like on the trailblazers, but either way, I think its going to look pretty retarded. Go with the drop if necessary or go to Lowes and buy a $20 single step stool to keep in the back, or wait until you grow up a little more :crackup: Just kidding, I have no idea how old you are...

I just picked up a black 03 SSS, I was wondering if anyone has any step/nerf bars installed? I like having that extra step area but I don't think they will look sporty enough. Does anyone have any pics??

Resolution sucks, but it will give you a ball park idea... they were on the truck when i bought it... just not my cup o' tea.. They are yours for $75 plus shipping.

20070109_120406_1858_1168406891-326094272.jpg