confused with brake cover????

well i have a question about my buddies brakes. there a bear brake kit from the factory on a regency rst. but the calipers have a cover over them. a nice red cover that says bear on them. i was wondering were , if you can, get them? and would the fit stock brakes?? hopefully one off you have seen them and know what im talking about.~~~kyle

Thats interesting. I would imagine if they say baer on them that baer either sells them or has something to do with them but they might not sell them to the public. Regency could be making these pieces and putting baers name on them under an agreement that they buy a certain amount of rotors and caliper brackets (eradi speed kits) This isn't out of the question and it's something commonly done in the aftermarket industry. We do this at work all the time we will see a product we like and it works well for whatever were using it for so we will make some changes and let that company produce it with our changes and they will put our name on it but there hast to be some sort of agreement because they need to make money too so it usually has to do with quantity. Sometimes products that are relabled will say produced by so and so for so and so.

I gaurantee regency isn't making these or labeling these with out baer knowing so I would say give baer a ring.

• 3 weeks later...

found these. thought it would look good if you got the bear eradispeed kit. instead of painting the calipers i like the ocover better, anyone else seen another brand of these???

caliper cover

more

Edited by 04silveradoclone07ss (see edit history)