Some dealer props!

vmax2fast

I've read a lot about some shiesty dealers on here, but haven't had much experience w/ em.... This is the first new vehicle I've bought. BUT Burt Chevy in Parker, CO has treated me great! the service manager even let me borrow a bore scope to my house to find the washer i dropped in my 95 k1500 :banghead::banghead: He also has encouraged A tune and shift kit and "any mod from a reputable company." assured me that these mods would not void any warranties as long as it was installed correctly!

there's good and bad in any line of business. not all car salesman and dealerships are bad. so far where ever i've taken my truck i have been treated excellently and the guy who sold me my truck is great. i go to the dealership and shoot the shi*t with him all the time. they're all nice guys as long as you don't treat them like they're trying to take something from you

ES :flag:

:withstupid: i think my moms getting a run around with her new 07 caddy ext. dealer says it was suppose to be here at the LATEST was tuesday the third of Jan. here it is the 10 of Jan and all they can say is "its on a train on its way" shes already signed the papers and everything so theres no just walking away from the deal.